The inside out French braid is so easy to do, and is used in so many of those "fancy" hair styles you see on pinterest and magazines. It is just slightly different from a regular French braid, but just as easy.
1. Separate the top section of your hair.
2. Divide this top section into 3 sections.
3. Cross the far right piece UNDER the middle one.4. Next, cross the far left piece UNDER the (new) middle one.5.Draw up a portion of hair on the right side of your head and add it to the far right section6. Repeat on the left side.7. Cross right piece UNDER middle piece.
8. Cross left piece UNDER (new) middle piece.
9. Repeat steps 5-8 down your head, until you run out of hair.
10. Keep braiding by crossing sides under middle. Fasten off with a hairband.
Viola! You are done!